I. ONLINE TICKETING SYSTEM
For PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card users, buy your tickets below.
Important reminder: Do not share your e-ticket’s QR code and barcode to others. During the event registration, the QR code and barcode will be scanned and accepted by our system only once. Any duplicates of the e-ticket codes will be considered invalid and will be denied entry to the auditorium.
II. ASSISTED ONLINE TICKETING
For non-PayPal and non-credit/debit card users, you may purchase your tickets through bank deposit or online fund transfer to either of the following accounts:
Bank: Bank of The Philippine Islands
Bank Account Name: Annalyn Lorenzo
Bank Account Number: 4049025322
Bank: EastWest Bank
Bank Account Name: Annalyn Lorenzo
Bank Account Number: 200018030119
All tickets are subject to 3% service charge. Only four (4) tickets per transaction will be processed. Please deposit the exact total amount of the ticket(s) you wish to purchase:
Gold Ticket: Php 9,270.00
Silver Ticket: Php 6,695.00
Bronze Ticket: Php 3,090.00
Accurately fill out the form below and email your proof of payment to email@example.com following the format below:
Email Subject: *your name* – SBFIVE Asia Tour Live in Manila
- Name of buyer (the same name submitted in your form)
- Total amount deposited
- Clear scanned copy or photo of the bank deposit slip; or
- Clear screenshot of online fund transfer
We will be processing your ticket(s) within 24 hours upon receipt and validation of your proof of payment. Organizers shall select the best seat(s) available at your chosen ticket tier on your behalf. Changing of seat assignment will not be accommodated.
E-tickets will be sent to the email address you used to send your proof of payment for each of the ticket purchased.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by MYNA Productions (“Organizer”). The Organizer, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of the Organizer or its agents), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchanges for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Organizer’s discretion.
Tickets sold are subject to the following conditions:
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Organizer’s discretion.
- All tickets are subjected to 3% ticketing service charge.
- Upgrading of tickets will not be accommodated.
- Changing of seat assignments will also not be accommodated since the event is reserved seating.
- Lost ticket(s) will not be replaced nor refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from the Organizer.
- E-tickets’ QR code and barcode must be kept protected. QR codes and barcodes will be scanned and accepted by our system only once. Any duplicates of the e-tickets will be considered invalid and will be denied entry to the auditorium.
- The Organizer reserves the right to choose the best available seat(s) for the chosen tier of the buyer.
- E-tickets will be used to claim the physical tickets during the day of the event. The person whose name appears on the e-ticket will be the only one allowed to claim the physical ticket at the venue on the day of the event.
- If the person whose name appears on the e-ticket(s) is not available to claim the physical ticket(s) on the day of the event, the authorized person should bring a printed copy of the e-ticket(s), an authorization letter and photocopy of a valid id of the person who bought the ticket(s).
- Tickets are transferable, provided that ticket transfer is properly endorsed by the buyer to the organizers with proper documentation.
- The Organizer reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Organizer may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.